Archive for November 19, 2008

St. George’s Anglican Church

12656 13 Mile Rd
West of the
Denfield Sideroad
Middlesex Centre, Ontario

The first St George’s frame building was built in 1841 in the former London Township. It was replaced with the current building opened on August 18, 1869 with the old building sold for use as a sheep barn.

Anglican Church, Middlesex Centre, OntarioSt George’s has been part of a parish with Grace Church, Ilderton since 1906. The parish is located north of London, Ontario and the area is changing from rural to more suburban.

Sunday Service: 11:00 a.m.

Advertisements

November 19, 2008 at 1:12 am


Calendar

November 2008
M T W T F S S
    Dec »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Posts by Month

Posts by Category