St. Luke’s Church, Vienna, Ontario

June 22, 2011 at 3:10 pm

13 Edison Drive

Vienna, Ontario

The present brick building was erected in 1861 replacing a building that had burned to the ground the previous year. The beams and timbers, as well as the choir stalls and the pulpit were hand hewn from the red pine that grew locally.

St. Luke’s is part of a 3-point charge along with Trinity Anglican Church in Port Burwell and Trinity Church in Aylmer. Rev. Adele Miles has been incumbant since May 2007.

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Delaware Deanery. Tags: , .

Rev’d Gary Nicolosi Wellington Deanery


Calendar

June 2011
M T W T F S S
« Sep   Sep »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

Most Recent Posts


%d bloggers like this: